February 1, 2009

Facebook + Spare time...


I posted this earlier in Facebook, in reply of a tag by Regina (Madame deLinsky http://madamedelinsky.blogspot.com) it's fun stuff, I got to explore... the dumbness in me, yes, yet one more time huh!

Rules: Once you've been tagged, write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose some people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.

1.- Friends are first.

2.- Law studies are pretty much like playing Magic; The Gathering.

3.- I got today X-Men #19 and Amazing X-Men #2 for 1 buck.

4.- I am not really fund of beaches & the sun.

5.- I may not look like it, but I'm SO geek!

6.- I think this decade sucks.

7.- Some of the most talented artists I know are unpublished and that sucks too.

8.- I saw Coraline today, as usual Gaiman rules.

9.- I like to sing George Michael/Wham! song in karaoke bars.

10.- Miss Remy Vicious, Melissa Auf der Maur, Mia Kirsher = Muses.

11.- Math is the instrument of the devil.

12.- I should listen to more rap and hip-hop, just to see if what they say is true.

13.- No, I am not Kevin Smith.

14.- My dog, Hades, owns!

15.- I've had quite a few "near death" experiences.

16.- Remember your heroes but kill your idols.

17.- I probably already knew what you are talking about.

18.- I wish I could fight myself, just to stir things up.

19.- I miss those Crunch Tators potatoe chips.

20.- I pity the fool that reads this.

21.- I have a thing for girls that wear glasses.

22.- Psylocke beats-up Wolverine any day of the week.

23.- I like thursday (the day) a lot for some reason.

24.- I once scared the hell out of Jules Asner back in NYC.

25.- You, like me, have too much spare time!

"Look out everyone! He's visually impaired!" -Heffer Wolffe-

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOW IN SPIKE-O-PHONIC!!!